Aimito Ltd, trading as Charity Fleetcare is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Here, we describe what personal data we collect and how that data is used. GDPR requires that we provide information “relating to processing to the data subject in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language” ().
The policy covers 3 scenarios. We recommend you read the “All Scenarios” section and then also the section relating to the scenario that best suits your circumstances.
- Visitor to our, or prospect contacted by our Sales and Marketing teams
- Visitor to a site that may use data for personalisation
- Working at our Clients, with an account
We do not sell your data, and if we are the we do not let others copy your data for their own purposes.
Privacy laws in many countries, e.g. the GDPR in the UK and EU, give you rights over your personal data, including the right to receive a copy, or have it deleted ().
To request any privacy right, if Charity Fleetcare is the Data Controller, please contact us directly: . For security reasons, we may sometimes have to ask you to prove your identity.
Scenario 1. Visitor to our marketing website, or prospect contacted by our Sales and Marketing teams
Charity Fleetcare is the Data Controller and the lawful basis is Legitimate Interest, or Consent if necessary (). Please if you want more information about your personal data.
Main types of Data:
- We keep a record of web pages seen, emails and other contacts.
- We make a note when you contact us, e.g. by using our website form or over email.
- We may collect public, work-related information, such as your job title and employer.
- Our sales and marketing activity may also involve the use of marketing tools as listed below.
Data is used for:
- Running this website – for example to track sessions and count how many people visit.
- For customer support and services.
- For sales and marketing. We and the GDPR only want you to see marketing that is relevant and valuable to you. So we only market to people who:
- are currently looking at our website or marketing, or
- have previously signed up to receive news and offers, or
- have a role where they & their employer could greatly benefit from Charity Fleetcare’s products and services.
We use the following categories of sales and marketing tools:
- Amazon AWS cloud servers to host this website
- Analytics to count page visits etc., including google analytics.
- Google Ads for marketing
- LinkedIn Ads for marketing
- Mail Chimp for B2B marketing, scheduling emails
- Email Service Providers to send emails.
- Money Penny for customer support.
- Online document signing tools
- Microsoft Forms for surveys on Charity Fleetcare products and services
Scenario 2. Visitors to a site that uses the Charity Fleetcare Platform
Charity Fleetcare is the Data Processor, and how personal data is used is controlled by our client. Please look on our client’s website for information about how they use your personal data.
We keep the personal data for each client strictly separate from all others and the client sets how long it’s kept for. We don’t sell data, or share it without written instructions from our client..
Main types of Data:
- Limited personal information about each user, such as your name and email address, but not passwords or credit card details.
- Browsing behaviour, such as web pages, marketing and products.
- To help our client show you products and marketing that you will want to see.
- To trigger transactional communications, such as purchase confirmation or browse abandonment emails.
Charity Fleetcare uses the following sub-processors. Please look on our client’s website for more information about the processors and sub-processors used:
- The Charity Fleetcare SaaS system is hosted by AWS in Ireland, in the EU.
Scenario 3. Working at our Clients, with an account on the Charity FleetCare Platform
Charity Fleetcare is the Data Controller and the lawful basis is Legitimate Interest (). Please contact us if you want more information about your personal data. If you also visit our marketing website or a website that uses our SaaS system, then read those scenarios too.
- Account information for you to access the Charity Fleetcare Platform, such as your name, address and password.
- Information necessary to run the Charity Fleetcare Platform, such as your instructions.
- Your contact information and details of your requests and the communications with you.
- Our admin website monitors logged-in users to detect usage patterns and security threats.
- To implement the contract with your employer.
We use several tools to keep track of work and to run the company. When you contact us or we contact you, or you ask us to do something, personal data and details of your request may be stored in some of the following:
- Microsoft Teams
This is our marketing site. By visiting or remaining you consent to experience our marketing. We need good marketing to effectively communicate the benefits of our products and services, which requires cookies as an integral part, so we use these as a GDPR .
The information from cookies may be used to offer assistance, or to contact you in relation to the products and pages viewed, or to help us improve the Website. We will not sell the information to third parties.
(2) Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies by the following marketing tools, which are also listed :
- Charity Fleetcare SaaS Platform, to keep track of your input for the purpose above.
(3) Cookie preferences
To manage your cookie preferences, select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions. NB: if you block cookies, this will reduce the usability of some websites:
iPhone, iPad Safari
(4) Contact us
This website is owned and operated by Aimito Ltd, trading as Charity Fleetcare. You can get in touch using the contact details shown at the foot of this webpage.