Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
iii. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, save where expressly stated otherwise, and in the material published on it. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website and its content is copyright of Fleetcare Alliance Ltd t/a Charity Fleetcare – All rights reserved.
iii. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material;
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
vii. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Fleetcare Alliance Ltd t/a Charity Fleetcare.
- THIRD PARTY SITES
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for information purposes only. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control over the contents of these websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE
- Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to certain areas of our website may be restricted from time to time. We reserve the right to restrict access to any areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
iii. If we provide you with a user ID and password (or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures) to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, it is your responsibility to ensure that that user ID, password and other information is kept confidential.
- We reserve the right to disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- We have provided our clients with user ID and passwords for those of their employees that they have informed us require access to the restricted customer log-in areas of our website. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by our clients or any third party due to any individual employees’ use of the website or any breach of section 4 paragraph III or use of the website by any unauthorised personnel.
- ACCEPTABLE USE
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, logic bombs, rootkit or other malicious or technologically harmful computer software. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
iii. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
vii. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
We process information about you in accordance with our privacy statement . By using our website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE
Contracts for the supply of vehicle leasing formed through our website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of supply [insert link to terms and conditions of supply].
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- All liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including,
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data or information;
- loss of goodwill;
- damage to reputation; and
- wasted management or office time,
- whether in tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
iii. Where a Force Majeure Event gives rise to a failure or delay in us performing our obligations under these terms and conditions, those obligations will be suspended for the duration of the Force Majeure Event.
For the purposes of this paragraph a “Force Majeure Event” means any event beyond a party’s reasonable control, which by its nature could not have been foreseen, or, if it could have been foreseen, was unavoidable, including strikes, lock outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving its own workforce or a third party’s), failure of energy sources or transport network, acts of God, war, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, interference by civil or military authorities, national or international calamity, armed conflict, malicious damage, breakdown of plant or machinery, hacker attacks or virus or other malicious software attacks or infections, problems with the internet, part of the internet or any third party internet service provider, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, sonic boom, explosions, collapse of building structures, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, loss at sea, epidemics or similar events, natural disasters or extreme adverse weather conditions, or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- GENERAL DISCLAIMER
- All Vehicle images and photographs on this Website are for illustrative purposes only. The specifications, prices, availability and due delivery dates of the Vehicles advertised may change without notice. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or any third parties as a result of any such changes. The granting by us of the hiring facilities advertised is subject to our absolute discretion at all times
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- Each of the parties acknowledges and agrees that in entering into these terms and conditions it has not relied on and, subject to paragraph IV of this section, shall have no remedy (whether in equity, contract, tort, under the Misrepresentation Act 1967 or otherwise) in respect of any agreement, statement, representation, warranty, undertaking or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) which is not expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
iii. Subject to paragraph IV of this section the only remedy available to either party in respect of any agreement, statement, representation, warranty, undertaking or understanding which is contained in these terms and conditions shall be damages for breach of contract under these terms and conditions and neither party shall have the right to rescind or to claim damages for negligent or innocent misrepresentation in relation to these terms.
- Nothing in this section 15 shall restrict any liability for any remedy in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation or fraud.
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website.
- OUR DETAILS
The full name of our company is Fleetcare Alliance Ltd t/a Charity Fleetcare .
Our registered address is:
Unit 8 Bridge Street Mills, Union Street, Macclesfield. SK11 6QG
REG Number 10384306 VAT Number GB 252 0194 37
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org